Hi, I'm Grizzly. I'm a big, loveable guy looking for a great family! I love nothing more than getting pet and sharing your food. I am very friendly with people AND dogs, and though I'm still learning some basic commands, I can sit and stay and will follow you all around the house. (If you ignore me, I'll just lay next to you and take a nap.) Please don't be afraid of my size or breed...it hurts my feelings when people are scared of me because all I want is to be their friend.
Come visit me tomorrow at The Rock from 9am to 2pm! I am available for adoption but if you can't keep me forever, perhaps you can offer me a temporary foster home. I don't like the shelter and I'd like to move out as soon as possible.
The Rock Church is located in Point Loma, CA. Click here to find it on a map.
I'll lay down anywhere you're willing to pet me...even on the stairs.
Look at my huge head! Isn't it THE BEST?!
I'm wagging my tail here because someone is bribing me to stay still with a treat.
Details about ME, Grizzly:
- People say I'm a pit bull/American bulldog mix.
- I am 3 years old and I weigh 90 lbs.
- My ideal home would have have kids 10 and older.
- I am from the Chula Vista Animal Shelter.
- If you'd like to meet me, please come to The Rock tomorrow (Sunday, Jan. 22) OR email Akula Kreative to get in contact with the right people.
CAN YOU PLEEEEEEASE HELP FIND ME A HOME???