This is what I'm grateful for this year (and always):
- a supportive and loving family that's not afraid to make fun of people
- a patient husband whose weekends consist mainly of dog adoption events and craft projects
- friends with a wide variety of interests that live all around the world
- awesome clients that appreciate the work we do
- a dog with an amazing personality (even though she only shares it with 5 people)
- pumpkin whoopie pies
- a home not far from the beach
- a studio close to the beach
- and, last but not least, A JOB I LOVE!
Happy Thanksgiving, all!
I hope you have a LOT to be thankful for this year, too.