A Book Club isn't official until each member has a badge...or, in this case, a wood brooch! Discover where we found the inspiration for this gem in our feature on Oh So Beautiful Paper!
DESIGNED BY AKULA KREATIVE CUT + ENGRAVED BY KEEPER GOODS
Have you guessed the theme of our next Pop-Up Shop???
We're teaming up with Keeper Goods to offer beautiful walnut and maple business cards cut to order. That means you get to choose your corners: straight, rounded, or inverse rounded. Plus, they'll be sold in packs of 20 so you won't have to spend a fortune trying to reach a minimum.
For stamps, we'll offer 2 pre-made designs in which "hello" and "HELLO THERE" can be personalized. (The contact info will obviously change as well, and be limited to 25 characters per line. All fonts will remain as pictured.) These custom clear stamps will measure 3" x 2" and start around $40. For a business stamp with your logo on it, the price will start around $45.
These cards are SO UNIQUE, and I love their rustic feel. The wood is light in weight but 2-3 times thicker than your average business card. (They also smell like campfire, which is amazing!!)
But wait! There's more.
We'll also be making wood tags and ribbon labels. They're perfect for boutique packaging, weddings, gift wrap, and more.
Since we talk so much about other companies' branding, we thought we'd share some of our own today. Here's what we use for our simple, clean, creative everyday correspondence:
- Standard Business & A2 Kraft Envelopes // We like the dark, heavy kraft paper.
- Custom-made Return Address Stamp // We stamp using white ink.
- A2 Stationery Postcard // Our seaweed graphic has been clear foil stamped on black paper.
- 2-Color Letterpress Business Card // It's pretty standard, but the design is clean.
- Custom Engraved Wood Flash Drive // This is how we send files to clients now.
- Washi Tape // These match our colors and pattern and do a great job sealing envelopes.
We like to call this look Coastal Organic. (Oooh, fancy!) The stationery suite has a lot of texture (which we love), and the materials (cotton paper, recycled paper, wood, and soy-based inks) are eco-friendly.
Overall, our goals were to create something UNIQUE that 1) wouldn't break the bank, and 2) felt personal, professional, yet laid-back...just like us. Or so we hope.
// detail of return address stamp //
// detail of clear foil //